7.10.2005

Wuv...twoo wuv...twoo wesbian wuv...

7.9.05
11:22 PM
Wow. This morning I get a call from a number I don’t recognize. A message is left. I check it a bit later to find that T.J. has called me. T.J. (Tabitha Jo) was Marlowe Ibanez-Call’s cute, blonde friend from Drexel who I met my freshman year at Fordham. We’ve had…a very strange relationship to be frank. She eventually left Drexel for some reason and decided that she was bisexual, and then she decided she was full out lesbian. I helped a little with this life decision and I had been there to lend an ear when she needed me; for that, she considers me a close, close friend even though we don’t talk more than every 5 months or so. Anyway, her message says that she has a question for me and that it’s very important.
I was very worried.
I just called her a few minutes ago to find out what’s up.
Her and her fiancée have picked a date and are getting married in September. They are having a Justice of the Peace and one friend each: T.J. wants me to be there with her.
Again, wow.
My very first non-family wedding (read: non-Conservative Republican wedding) and it’s going to be two lesbians. If T.J.’s fiancée can’t get her German girl friend (a photographer for Vogue) to come, it’s just going to be me and them at the ceremony.
This is the only acceptable ending to a week like this.
What an honor.
What a strange, strange honor.
Wow.

7.10.05
5:05 AM
Had an excellent conversation with Gia. She has rickets. And syphilis. Rickets and syphilis. Cool.

No comments: