7.08.2005

Whew.

7.8.05
3:08 PM
Took a walk in the rain today. It was very refreshing after the sticky weather of late. I have decided that I like winter best of all seasons. You know you have feeling when you lose and then regain it after going from a cold place to a warm one. A winter’s day can be delightfully crisp whereas the summer weather is mostly soggy, be it from the rain or from the humidity. Man oh golly gosh is this interesting. “Why Winter Is My Favorite Season”. Christ.
How can I make this more interesting?

Whatever.

I’m going to miss you guys.

7:35 PM
What a dark break. Things looking a little brighter, but we all know how quickly the clouds move. Well, some of us do at least.
Constant reevaluation of cloud cover allows us to more clearly make things out.

10:51 PM
Gia is on her way. That is awesome. Sursly.

11:10 PM
It is so delicate out right now.

No comments: