7.06.2005

What do your nipples look like?

7.6.05
6:07 PM
I am starting full time 3pm to 11pm at the Hospital on Monday. I am too tired to celebrate right this moment. I have 52 minutes left to go and my eyelids are heavy.
Philip suggested a great idea that I think we should all participate in. Every so often, one person arranges a CD (80 min.) of their favorite songs and makes a copy for everyone. When it’s your turn, you have to make a bunch of copies then every week and a half or so you get a CD full of brand new music. We could do this as long as we have favorite songs. I think we could do this a few times before it started getting thin.
Last night I listened to the Soundgarden I downloaded a few weeks ago. Wow. Welcome back to the 90’s, my friends. This weekend shall be the antithesis of last. No one will be here and I am working 7pm to 7am (without the aid of Taurine) at the Hospital. Got to put together a Netflix bouquet. I don’t think I’ll be biting anyone and no one will be biting me. :sigh: I like biting, but it’s kind of like massage: it’s 1000% better when someone else does it to you. I didn’t make that percentage up people, it was in a book.
I suppose I did not book the gig I auditioned for last week. That stinks because I would have gotten to ride a horse and yell “Away thy scurrilous lead-footed batswain, away!” at cars. I suppose one booking a week will have to suffice. HA! You braggart

6:35 PM
Just got an invite to an EXCLUSIVE party. I feel like shots. Maybe drinking will dispel this black cloud about my head.
Or maybe I’ll be vomiting sick when I flop into work tomorrow.
Only time will tell.
The love I feel in my heart right now is as overwhelming as the depression in my head. I know neither the cause for either. Neither for either.
Time to call Kaitlyn and Jen.

6:47 PM
Okay. Crash and burn. Although I did find out that Denise probably doesn’t hate me. At least Kaitlyn doesn’t recall her ever saying so outright. Then again, Kaitlyn doesn’t recall the weekend. She’s my new BFF, by the way. Kaitlyn that is. As for Denny, whatever. I understand her wanting to keep Nick away for some girl reason but I don’t know… The whole thing seems a bit high school. Apparently Denise though I hated her. Wha da fah?! I don’t hate anyone right now I don’t think.
Whoa. The Blues Traveler song Runaround just came on the radio here. Brings me back. You know that poor bastard was over 450 pounds before he got his stomach stapled? He had to be wheeled onto the stage in a wheelchair. Sad. Here comes the harmonica…

No comments: