7.13.2005

When you smile the whole world tends to continue what they're doingwhile keeping an eye on you...

7.13.05
3:34 PM
Pretty good day so far. I got some VIP tickets to the November NIN show at MSG. I’m stoked because in a recent post on the web site, Reznor said they are going to play songs they have never played live before. There’s about a dozen NIN songs never played live before and I am VERY excited. I’m also looking forward to the spectacle. The last tour featured three thirty-foot LCD screens that were used to show images and, at points, used as lighting. The recent run of dates was just for the band to get a feel for the new stuff and to gauge audience response. This new one is going to be all out.
Tomorrow I carry on my tradition of Bastille Day with Trevor and one lucky girl (Dorothy, you should feel honored) for the third year in a row. My beret is waxed and waiting.
I have a sudden hankering for crumb cake. Starbuck’s crumb cake. Mmmmm…
I think (to celebrate my purchase and my consumer instinct) I will also eat McDonald’s today.
I hope my colon is prepared…

No comments: