11.16.2005

Being naughty...again.

Just got of the phone with Phil. Yes, THAT Phil. He’s gone native. Whatever that means. He has turned down the construction job which is a good idea sionce he isn’t the "manual labor” type….or the “labor” type at all He’s more the “sleeping” or “drinking” type. Yeah. His relationship with Kaitlyn is blossoming and that’s awesome. You know, it’s weird, but I really miss that malcontent spaz. She brought this acerbic intelligence to the group but she could also mispronounce “dog”. She was quite the collection of paradoxes…and now she’s gone. Man…I don’t know if I’ll ever see her again. I think she’s going from Oz to NZ to the Peace Corps or something. Hm. Maybe I’ll just tell her my true feelings and we’ll get married. That should keep her around for a few weeks. Anyway, Phil is searing meat and will call me back, I’m going to have another slice of pie while I wait…

No comments: