11.22.2005

11.22.05
10:18 PM

Every pigeon in the city has become an assassin. I no longer chase them, they chase me. Everything I have ever feared has come to pass.
Went to D.C. this weekend. White Russians without ice aren’t meant to be consumed.
Pumpkin rolls are enjoyable.
It is exhilarating to drive 100 miles per hour.
I return to Florida in a few days. Feeling a bit scattered.
I felt like there was something I had to tell you or share with you, but I suppose it couldn’t have been that important or else I would have forced myself to write it down when I thought of it.
I just read Ray’s script. First draft type stuff. Could be interesting.
I have an urge to finish the Tall Like Paul script, although I also had an urge a few weeks ago to edit my short film and I had a similar urge more recently to arrange actors and locations for filming two other projects. Seems much easier to play videos games and also do nothing.
Ideas about elevator scenes and baby girls with several penises will appear in the script.
I should make more videos for my web site. I don’t think I’ve updated that in months. If only I were better at poetry. I don’t think anyone is good at poetry. No one alive, at least.
Poetry Slams are a mockery.
I am watching another TV series on DVD now. Just biding my time………

No comments: