8.16.2005

BFF...AGAIN!!!

8.16.05
4:26 PM
Kaitlyn and I have made up. Not made out, made up. We talked about making out though. Well…that’s not quite accurate… Actually, I told her I wanted her and I to make out, then become lovers, then reach that stage of “more than lovers” and then spend the rest of our lives together.
She said she wasn’t really interested.
Man was that embarrassing. Woo. That was like 5 hours ago and I’m still feelin’ that one. Ouch. Like acid sand on my soul.
Anyway…yeah…so we’re BFF again. At least until the next time I’m tactless.
Damn.
Can you say “doomed relationship”?
In other news, I need an exact count of who is definitely coming to the “MET for Sex” party on the evening of Saturday, September 3rd. I also need to know who, of those people, owns a functioning Discman or iPod so I can create the appropriate media for you. The tracklisting is about to be finalized…
For those of you who do not know what this is:
A group of very well dressed individuals (us) will meet at a set time on the steps on the Metropolitan Museum of Art and engage a CD/mp3 playlist at the exact same moment and then funk our way through the Met. The combination of vibrant, party music and the dour, somewhat icy atmosphere of the museum creates a surreal sense that drives one to dance. And that is good.
The last Met party was hosted by Min and Philip and myself created the setlist. It was good, but noticeably disorganized whereas this one (“MET for Sex V.2”) is going to focus on cleaning up the bugs that were discovered in the original jaunt along with retooling the tracklist for maximum dancability. We look forward to a big turnout because "the more the merrier" is an understatement in this case.
So, please get back to me as far as what equipment you have so I can get to work making life more fun for you.
Thanks.
*************************************
As of 2:48 this morning, the tracklist has been finalized so get your info up there.

No comments: