5.09.2013

The Master...And MORE!!! But Not Much!!!

I have been meaning to watch The Master and, between PSH in Mr. Ripley and my friend Bill telling me how awesome both he (PSH, not Bill) and Wakanda Fenix were in it, I did that very thing!
Just the other night!
And the next afternoon!!!*
The very first thing that kept coming back to me: Jamiroquai's character sounds a lot like Buffalo Bill throughout the whole movie...which both lent something and took something away from it.

Phil Sey Hoff was, as always, perfect. This guy's reel has GOT to be pretty impressive by now. I mean, I don't imagine that he still has to audition for things, but, if he does, wow, you know, I think he's gonna be all right.

Pump, pump, pump.

Plus, Amy Adams! Way to not do the typical Amy Adams thing!

You know what?
I'm done talking about it.
Really good stuff.

Picked IASIP back up (last episode I'd seen was The Nightman Cometh) and I am just staggered by a.) how awful all of these people are and b.) why I keep watching, knowing that they are just going to continue doing awful things/being awful/never succeeding at any of the awful things they attempt to accomplish.
It's like a car crash with Danny DiVito.
DeVito?
The Penguin.
That waitress is pretty cute though.
And the episode with Mary Lynn Rajskub? Holy fucking shit.
Her phlegm choice was just utterly perfect.

Unrelated to the above statement: I have officially been booked for another round of VO for the Target Everyday Collection campaign. Three more national radio spot recording next week.
What what.
Plus, I have finished the recording of my second audio book...which...I think is a surprise?
I don't know.
Either way, it's not going to be released (at first) as a typical audio book that no one will listen to, but, rather, in a different format to which no one will listen!
WOO WOO WOOOO!
BIIIIG MUUUUNNY!!!

There is also a Le Pain Quotidien that's JUST opened up near where I work.
I look forward to eating there.

Ugh.
This was boring.
Sorry.





* The movie was long and I was SLEEPY!!!!

No comments: