10.18.2011

BAT-MANIA

10.18.11

7:57 pm
Sunday night (I DO NOT know why) I decided to watch Batman Forever, something I haven't watched in years.

It's still terrible.
But.
Last night I decided to watch Burton's Batman.
And here is why Burton's Batman will always be better than Nolan's: Prince.
Not just the fact that Prince did the soundtrack and made some pretty amazing videos to go along with it, but because Burton posits that not only Bruce Wayne but also the Joker are Prince fans.
Prince, bringing together Batman and the Joker.
Oh, and, yes, I did get my copy of Batman: Arkham City today.

I'm twenty eight chapters into editing The Grind Show, and, unless my PS3 is moved from the apartment by the time I get home, it will probably remain so until I can regain at least a modicum of self-restraint and get back to it.
Sorry, Phil.

I am just a man.
Not a Batman.
Until I pop in Arkham City, at which point I shall become a Batman.
THE Batman.
I'm also about two thirds of the way though copy-editing Phil's next release.

Anyway.

Really just wanted to share that little nugget regarding Burton's Batman Vs. Nolan's Batman.

Carry on.

No comments: