6.04.2010

Plans for the weekend?


6.4.10
3:06 pm
This weekend, as Christina is away at Vulvastock, I am a bachelor.
Now, unlike 97% of the men in the world, this does NOT mean I'll be up to my taint in strange, snorting stuff off things and raping Vegas, it means I will be sitting quietly in my living room, probably watching something (got seasons 1 and 2 of Torchwood on my Instant Netflix and Phantasm 3 and 4 from my Less Instant Netflix) or playing something (Red Dead Et Cetera).
Anyway, I had a LOL* moment last night as I sat down to eat my lonely dinner.
I realized, when I saw the solitary fork, spoon and knife in front of the television, that I am going to use these utensils for all my meals, all weekend.
Also, there will be no dishes in the dishwasher, sink or drainer while she is away.
Other than that?
It looks to be a quiet weekend.
A quiet, god awful hot weekend.
I might try to put some more work into that Mystery Project I was muttering about earlier, but who knows, I am a fickle cat.
*Laugh Out Loud

No comments: