4.13.2006

VH1: On My Dick

4.13.06
4:36 PM
What can I say? VH1 knows Pure Rock when they see it. Tomorrow I am skipping work to shoot a VH1 commercial at North Six in Brooklyn (the same place I saw TMBG for New Year’s). I was contacted by the make-up chick (Rita) and told that my motivation was “a Guns N Roses fan”. I have never been so honored. And I don’t even have to act. No phoning it in. I know very little of the show this commercial is supporting except for that it has something to do with a “reunion tour” show. This might actually be for the Guns N Roses Reunion Tour. I would be happier about that if their new music was better, but whatever, I can’t get everything I want out of a commercial shoot, just free food, free money and the chance to rock out to Guns N Roses. I’ll suffer through it.
Then, next Wednesday, I go to Florida to see Silent Hill with Philip. Although I have had two Silent Hill-esque dreams that will make this movie disappointing. If, despite these dreams, I enjoy the movie, it will be the best movie in the world because these dreams would have made excellent moments in it. Whatever. I am optimistic and thrilled out of my anus.
Puuuure Rock mother fuckers, Pure Rock.

No comments: