4.28.2006

The vantage falling from the Ivory Tower

4.28.06
9:31 PM
Two things.
First, I am always happily amazed at how fast Tums eradicates acid reflux. It’s like fuckfuckfuckpaindeathgrogyaaaaaahfuckfuckgoddamnitwhoremastercuntrammerbastarddiediediefine.
Way to go, Mr. Tums.
Secondly, I was flirted with by an attractive woman today! I went to go pick up my Opel DVD from Convergence (the production company) and the editor (Lora, who was at the recording) was ALL UP IN MY GRILL. I was floored and superflattered. I strut like a mofugger all the way home. I think the reason she wanted to scale Mount Guido was because she was impressed with my talent and candor from the recording. I know that sounds immodest, but she certainly wasn’t after me for my looks. Anyway, I am officially a Sexy Beast. Me and Sir Ben are going clubbing this weekend.
Wanger.
Ding.
P.S. The spot looks awesome, y’all gots to come over and check it out.
Also, the short film I recently starred in “Binding Silence” will primer on May 25th at the New School (somewhere around 14th and University). I'll put up more details as they arise.

No comments: