4.02.2006

3.29.06
9:35 PM
So it’s gotten to that point in the night when I want silence in which to read my book (American Gods, totally digging it) but this here security guard is jabbering VERY LOUDLY in Spanish. Laughing in that mean way and talking louder and louder. So…I tried something I have always wanted to try. I surreptitiously reached over to the phone and dialed the Code phone (read the Bat Phone). The instant it rang, he mumbled something in Spanish into the phone and hung up. I too acted surprised and then puzzled when I got no response from the other end. Hm. Anyway, it shut him up and now I am free to enjoy my book.
Thank you, Bat Phone.
Also, today falls into the (eventual) Good Day category. I recorded my third Evergreen voiceover today as well as scored some choice NIN tickets for the June 17th show. Goodness am I stoked.
All right, enough jibber jabber, back to Bookland.

No comments: