1.11.2006

1.11.06
4:28 PM
Feel tired today. Channeling Phil: need chocolate, but good chocolate.
Had good rehearsal with Ray and Michael. This going to be a lot of fun. Here is a link to the film's blog http://rzthesis.blogspot.com and here is Ray's site: http://www.rayzablocki.com/ You can see me in Ray’s “Dova”. Not the best work since the woman in it will make you hate all actors for the rest of your life, but good because she makes me look even better. She’s really bad though.
Listened to Demon Days again. Gets into your brain. Stays there and eats some of your brain then poops rhythms into it.
Before I left for rehearsal this morning I decided that I DO need an iPod. I was sitting on my bed, sifting through the 226 odd CD’s in my CD holder (mp3 CD’s included) and finding I didn’t want to hear any of them…I wanted to hear them ALL. I think the 60GB one would be perfect. I have about 30GB of music on my PC now and it has about 1 GB free at this moment. I’ll need space soon because the new season of “The Shield” just started last night. If I get the 60GB, I will not only be able to clean A LOT of shit off my PC, but I will still have 20GB of room to grow.
I think a black one with the simple inscription:

bizagitronicon
xmax

would be perfect. The image looks excellent in my mind’s eye, but then again, there is a lot of scar tissue on my mind’s macula and that might makes things look better or worse depending.
In other news, I am almost over my sicky, so kisses for everyone except Gia and Christina Nongirlfriend since because we hung out while I was sick you are probably both sick. Sorry. Sorry for both the “no kisses” and the “getting you sick” thing.
Also, if you read this and have not RSVPed to my pizzartitronicon xmax, get on that. I need specific numbers in order to have the right abundance of foody and drinky poos. If you don’t RSVP by the 14th…you are politely invited to go fuck yourself. With metal spoons.
Finally, I have been contacted by Elizabeth Margid of Fordham University’s directing program and invited to take part in the Directing III final project again this year. I would be in one or more of the students’ scenes from Chekhov’s Cherry Orchard. Should I or shouldn’t I? Does it matter? Hmmm…


4:50 PM
Huh. I have just been informed that it is raining…pretty hard too. Will this stop me from chocolate? Is it too cold for chocolate? Nay, I may be channeling Philip, but it is never too cold for chocolate. Or sex. Never too cold for sex and/or chocolate. And that is where we differ.
God damn I am going to eat this chocolate like a motherfucker that eats chocolate.

No comments: