5.06.2011

Scary-God-Talking

5.6.11

4:49 pm

 

So this is quite creepy.

There is an older guard, way older, black dude, one of the only guys I respect here.

He's very religious.

And he sings.

As in, we're sitting here in, more or less, complete silence, and he's sort of sing/croon/murmuring "Oh Jee-zus....oh Lord......Jee-zus...halleloo-yah...oooh Lord..." etc.

It's wicked, hella creepy as fuck.

Very ominous, like I'm going to have the Popemobile dropped on me or get run over by a church or something...

Portentous.

I don't know if he wants me to comment so he can tell me about his choir or if he doesn't want me to comment or, and this is truly terrifying, if he doesn't know he's singing...

Like I said, he's quite old and forgetful at times.

HE'S STILL DOING IT!

"Oh Lord, amen, hallelujah"

That's what he keeps repeating!

That's not a hymn! Or a prayer!


I was raised Catholic and I know that is neither one.


IT'S JUST CREEPY.

He's doing what one does as one slowly skins an altar boy, smiling and thinking of the rosary and how one is saving this boy from sin by committing his still-innocent soul into the hands of God the Father Almighty!

And another thing..."Have a blessed day" is not how you start or end a conversation.

Don't tell me what to do.

Don't fucking tell me what to do.

I'll have a blessed day if I want to motherfucker...or I might listen to Marilyn Manson (before he got shitty, when he was as Satanic as he'll ever get) and jerk off with priest blood!

IT'S MY CHOICE.

BECAUSE GOD GAVE ME FREE WILL.

MOTHERFUCKER.

 

Seeing Thor and Will tomorrow.

Starting Portal 2 tonight.

Might abandon Morrison's The Invisibles as it's beginning to get a bit willfully incomprehensible as it rolls into the third volume.

 

All right.

Enough of that.

No comments: