5.04.2011

Dominum.

5.3.11

7:18 pm

 

Quick things.

 

Two nights ago I watched From Paris With Love, mostly because Luc Besson, John Travolta and King Henry are good at what they do.

And also, I thought that there might be something to do with From Russia With Love.

There was not.

And it was mostly a chance for Travolta to wave his bald head around and scream at the world: I AM STILL VIRILE!!!! FEAR MY MAN COCK!!!

Came off a bit desperate, to be frank.

 

Last night, I watched The Town.

It was a heist movie but directed by and starring Ben Affleck.

It was fine as far as movies like that go, but nothing to write a journal entry abo...

Hm.

Moving on...

 

I have decided, after having, literally, hundreds of thousands of people tell me to read it, to read that series of books Games of Thrones is based on.

The one by Robert something that people don't think will be finished before his death.

The one where seasons last for years...

Iceworld.

Fireland.

Whatever.

 

I have discovered that, against my will, my next few weekends are full of things to be done.

Birthdays and parties and dancing and whatnot.

As soon as I have some more free time, I plan to start/finish some GWD/pseudonymous music.

UNLESS I'M DRUNK!!!!!!!!

No, I probably won't be drunk.

No comments: