8.25.2008

I am pancreatic cancer.

Specifically, Bob's pancreatic cancer.
More specifically, Death by pancreatic cancer.
Yes, my week started off with an audition for Death (by pancreatic cancer) for a PSA.
Remember when PSA's had cartoon characters in them?
Jesus.
Don't really know if I'll get this one, I think my mortification (no pun here...) came across quite clearly I fear.
But you never know.
I'm waiting to hear back from something that went exceedingly well last week.
Or so I think.
You know, no matter how good you think you did or how good you actually did, some person in an office somewhere might hear your voice and be reminded of someone they hate from years ago and, boom, an excellent audition is trashed.
Kind of a downer, but then again, every once in a while, you get that booking, and you are God Himself for a moment.
And it feels good.
Aside from its somber beginning, I have also been listening to the new Walkmen album.
There is such a feeling of loss and worn out hope...let's just say that Monday feels themed.

No comments: