9.18.2006

Paul is Japanese.

9.18.06
3:35 PM
Today I am doing my job 110%.
All phone calls will be answered within a second of their first ring, every patient will be responded to in the same amount of time and every call will be sent exactly where it is supposed to without question or error.
With respect to juxtaposition, tomorrow I will come in drunk and see how different my performance is.
Completely unrelated to this, I am trying to find a place on-line where I can custom (as in design your own from scratch), textured, double-sided business cards.
One side is black (less a textured paper and more a cloth) with white text and the other side (black on white) with my e-mail and phone number.
Does ANYONE have any idea where I can put this childishly simple design into practice? Please let me know.

4:44 PM
Christ, this is fucking boring! I pity every person I know who has a job like this. I might just get drunk on my break to speed the rest of this time by. Fuck. Thank God for books (both comic and non-comic), CD players, Su Doku and Microsoft Word.
And may Satan curse the weight of the seconds not filled with distraction in the form of food or entertainment.

No comments: