9.09.2006

Biochemical jism hits you with its rhythm

9.8.06
8:02 PM
The subject line is a lyric from the new Beck album. The song is called “1000 BPM” and sounds jangly in a way that only Beck can make jangly sound. Pianos skipping and stuttering while a White boy raps.
I don’t really have anything to talk about.

Ray got Binding Silence into the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival in Oregon and I’m going with him and Lauren. According to Ray, I will be famous there; autographs and pictures and everything. Rowr. I think the experience will be good for my ego, I don’t have a very big one and this will provide some Ego Meat. The director of the festival called Ray personally and said he loved the film and that it was going to be included on a DVD anthology of H. P. Lovecraft-esque films. Volume five or six of the anthology, Ray thinks. I will be in people’s houses…eating their brains…from the inside.

Meanwhile, Christina might be turning down a chance to work as Joaquin Phoenix’s personal assistant.
Idiot.
I mean...
Idiot.

Aside from all that, there is some discussion of my ability to give weight and meaning to a nonsense string of words.
We will see.

No comments: