3.24.2006

RIGHT CLAW SOUTH!!!!

3.24.06
3:30 PM
Where oh where has my little dog gone?
Oh! Where oh where has he gone?!
So far I am being driven batshit insane.
The phone and board have NOT STOPPED and NONE of the calls have been from people I know or want to talk to. I did NOT sign up for this! I signed up in order to read books, watch movies, listen to music, write inflammatory bits of drivel and get paid lots of money for it. Damn Skippy! Hooty HOOOOOO! Uhn! Muneh muneh muneh mu-NAAAAAY! Hooty hooty HOOOOOOOO!!! If Owl Boy were a gangsta, he would sound like that. Hooty HOOOOOOO~~~~ Hey! Check it out, a tilda!! I just heart tildes! What in the fizzing fuck does a tilda do? Some sort of computer thing I assume.
I’m thinking of getting a tattoo. A small (size of a quarter) circle on my left arm. Not sure where exactly, but the arm for sure.
Found out yesterday that Trent Reznor has decided on Peaches to open (along with Bauhaus) for the second half of the new tour. I’m only a bit familiar with her music and I recognized her song from “Lost in Translation” in the strip club (“Suckin’ on my titties like you want me to cum…”) but I had not heard more than that. Lauren played me a bit more and she’s sort of like Lords of Acid with less talent… and a lot more ugly. She is as ugly as sin. Ugly sin, not like lust or some other attractive sin. And you know how some people aren’t very attractive, but they’re personality makes up for that? Or they aren’t attractive but they pretend to have a lot of self confidence so no one will notice? No. Not in this case. Her, her personality and her misconstrued sense of self confidence are as ugly as sin. Really nasty, slutty sin.
And she is opening (along with the Bauhaus) for Nine Inch Nails.
Jesus Fucking Christ is this going to be a memorable show.
***********************************************************
Also, I just found out that eels is having a free EELS HEARTS NY concert (in appriciation for the success of thir "Live at Town Hall" CD and DVD) Tuesday, June 13th at the World Financial Plaza. If you can't afford this, go move to Russiaaaaaa...

No comments: