7.21.2016

East Coast, West Coast, Everyone's A Killer: Waiting to Wait

I understand, yes, I really really do. I understand that, when it comes down to it, the actor is a teensy tinsey part of a film, really just an object at which the camera is pointed, and, also, that complaining about BEING AN ACTOR IN A FILM is as ludicrous as a fish complaining about getting wet or a bird who doesn't like Danish film, but.
But.
I am a deeply dissatisfied human being.
A whinging, whining poopface.
And sitting around for HOURS waiting for stuff to happen is killing me.
YES. I KNOW IT'S NECESSARY. I JUST SAID THAT I UNDERSTAND AND THAT COMPLAINING IS IDIOTIC.
I AM IDIOT.
Ugh.

Anyway, after hours sitting quietly like a child waiting for their father to finish a business meeting, I was made up and styled and lit and filmed and the final judgment is that I look handsome on camera.
Well, that's a relief. If the people seeing this don't believe that Hillary's Ella would even LOOK at my Tony*, that would be a legitimate issue. After that, I stopped by a Radio Shack and solved my PS3 connectivity problem...or so I thought. As of right now, I have two separate wires that I am praying will solve my fucking problem. As a result, I watched television last night, specifically Ghostbuster 2 and Robin Hood: Men In Tights. Both were infected with commercials. Aside from the occasional YouTube bumper, I had kind of forgotten about them. Ugh.
I really hope these fucking cords work.

Today, I met the actor playing my best friend, and he's an absolute blast. We rehearsed and got to know one another and shooting with him will be a breeze. After that, more rehearsal with Hillary, which also went smashingly.
You guys, I'm a really good actor.

Now, RIGHT NOW, I'm heading off to my fitting.

I love you all.

* My character's name, not a nickname for my wazzer.

No comments: