4.28.2010

Three Things.


4.28.10
3:12 pm
First:
On the subway today I saw the poster for the new Robin Hood starring Russell Crowe.
Boy oh boy does he look angry.
I'm wondering if they're going to keep more to the book this time around.
Stave-length comparing ahoy!
Second:
Also saw an ad for the **!!NEW!!** Dunking Doughnaughts Tuna Cheddar Melt.
Just a heads up, in case anyone was planning on getting me one for my Birthday: I would rather eat hair.
Third:
I have been watching Curb Your Enthusiasm.
I'm about halfway through the second season and it's beginning to wear on me.
Just as a lot of Seinfeld's issues could have been solved with a phone call or a moment's thought, the same goes for this show but xmax.
And they can say curse words!!
I suppose the biggest problem with CYE is that, every once in a while, you come out of it and realize you're watching a rich, neurotic asshole live his rich, neurotic asshole life.
You know that guy is worth about 500 million dollars?
What the fuck does he have to complain about?
Ever?
But, again, I suppose that's the point of the show.
That's been running for six seasons or so.
Yag.
Okay.
That's it.

No comments: