4.29.2010

Such Excitement!!!d


4.29.10
4:24 pm
Racing!
WHIZ!
BOOSH!!!!
I am, apparently, the front runner for an on-screen thing, but my callback was at 2:40 today!
Had to get to work!
Couldn't make it!!
Had an urge to check my voice mail and found an URGENT MESSAGE from my manager.
Turns out the casting folks down on 22nd are "freaking out" about me not being able to be there!
AHHHHHH!
So I said I could make it on my break and he set things into motion...
So now I have about an hour before I fling myself from 105th to 22nd in hopes of making this callback for the project that I am, apparently, the front runner for.
I have been the front runner before, only to end up the back runner and then the not runner, but this feels good, this feels solid...man I feel like I'm on speed...
Also, I got the Aliens Quadrilogy today.
Nine muggerfugging discs.
And I did NOT know that Joss "Fuxed By Fox" Whedon wrote the fourth movie
I will now be looking for a good movie whereas before I was only looking forward to a mediocre one.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: