9.03.2008

What I Did Today


Today, for the first time since the time Phil and I went to see Will in D.C. and I won* the Big Lebowski Drinking Game, I had five guys in my mouth.
And it was heaven.
Jess tried her best but could only have a widdle 'cuz her widdle tum tum was toooooo widdle!!!
You should have seen her with her grown up soda though.
Scrabbling at it with her widdle paws...
Too cute.
Xmax.
Danielle abstained from lunch because she gambled with the Rainbow and lost.
Also xmax.
Then I went home to nap (which is a delightful practice, I understand why babies are always laughing) and was woken up by the sound of future disappointment, or, to be fair and slightly optimistic, potential future disappointment.
But then again, what doesn't fall into that category?
After that, I woke and went to work.
Ah work.
So quiet.
And I am now in the midst of the final story in Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things.
A book you should read, unless you are an asshole.
If you are an asshole...well, I why am I even addressing you?
Asshole.
Think that's all.
Be brave.
Be tigers.
*Although no one really wins the BLDG

No comments: