2.16.2008

the vantage falling from the ivory tower

2.15.08
10:11 pm

Is it strange that a priest who has undergone gastric bypass occasionally gives me Werther's Originals?
Hm.
I was wandering around 57th the other day and I happened to pass the Tourneau with all the different clocks out front and I noticed, for the first time, the constant ticking sound emitting from it.
I found it whimsical yet practical, but wondered if the people who work right next to Tourneau enjoy it as much as I do...
I auditioned for the part of Death for an upcoming White Castle commercial.
Surprisingly it had little to do with the quality of the food.
I'm reading "Pattern Recognition" at the moment and finding Trent Reznor less ingenious by the page.
My biceps are harder than any time in recent memory and I'm good with that.
Also, my already-well defined calves have become even more so.
Am okay with that as well.
Was in major bog for a day or so, but have pulled myself out of it.
Hope to begin and finish filming this weekend.
I weep for those without Monday off.
You need to find new jobs that respect whatever the hell we should respect in regards to the day we have off.
Actually, I DO know what Monday is.
It's a goddamn affront.
I remember when we had Washington AND Lincoln's Birthdays off.
Who fucking decided to break it off just under the dentate line and make a Presidential Frappuccino out of days off?
Dogfuckers.

No comments: