2.27.2008

one single page

2.27.08
3:06 pm
My milk goes bad today and I still have quite a bit left.
If I can and it's drinkable, I am going to have a large glass of chocolate milk this evening when I get home.
Also, someone smelled like either Fritos or Triscuits on the Subway today.
The smell wasn't unpleasant, but the fact that someone actually smelled like whichever one it was was.
The BEECHOUZATRONICON XMAX '08 beach house has been selected.
It is undergoing funkification and sexitizing processes as we speak, although these processes won't be fully completed until Those Chosen enter the premises.
As usual.
Feeling slightly Russian today.
Paulikov.
Been watching the penultimate season of The Wire.
If you like good things, check out this show.
The characters are very good.
Very.
Good.
Very good.
Forgot breakfast today, but I did abs so I can just chomp on the endorphins until my break.
chompchompchomp
Monday was me and Chris' 8th anniversary.
In celebration we went up to Cold Spring on Sunday and had an excellent day.
I had a steak wrapped in prosciutto.
I'd like to call it the 'Fuck You Gia' since she is embarking upon a week of veganism.
And I will.
The 'Fuck You Gia' was excellent.
I also climbed a mountain with my nouf and we took ridiculously cute pictures.
I ate snow and it was cold.
I honestly hope that you all get as much love in your lives as I have.
Just not with my girlfriend.

No comments: