11.04.2006

The place to be.

11.3.06
4:31 PM
Very, very excited about tomorrow’s shoot. I just got off the phone with Ray and we have birthed yet another idea. Fucking rock.
Also, today I finished 99% of the filming for “Donation” and the titles and background have been sketched out as well. I’ll need Chris to reshoot something from before and then it will be ready for editing and authoring.
This forward momentum is like some wonderful drug…administered anally by beautiful French women.
Holy blue!!
I have had the “Green Acres” theme song in my head all day and I believe it comes from the tail end of a dream I had last night. That worries me, but only a little.
I found out about 25 minutes ago that I have Tuesday off. Something about an election. I don’t know.
So unless you want me just lying about all day, masturbating to “Green Acres”, get in touch and maybe we can do something…like watch “Green Acres”.
Within a few hours (knock four-leafed rabbit’s foot) I will have a full length, pro shot They Might Be Giants concert ready for burning.
But the best part of everything is that over the past few days I have been having a very interesting pain inside my right arm. It felt like something was trying to push its way out of a long, thin crack in my femur (that’s the upper arm bone, right?). Anyway, the best thing about all this is that the pain has ceased. That makes me feel happy. Happy and invincible, like usual.
That low thrumming noise you hear is my heart trying to vibrate its way out of my rib cage.
It’s a good feeling.

P.S. I am going to celebrate my happiness with a huge fucking burger from Burgers, Inc. (Phat Burger that was) and maybe some crazy, heart-incinerating side dish like chili.
God bless beautiful downtown Grozny.

No comments: