9.23.2005

Emotional Chex Mix

9.23.05
1:38 PM
What the fuck is up with Greenday?
Anyway, today is a day full of mixed emotions: First, Phil is leaving tomorrow.
Second, I am going to pick up my Charlie & The Chocolate Factory check.
Third, Corpse Bride is released today. The third is mixed in itself because a. I want it to be good but b. it won’t be.
Next week will involve the spending of some money. Some interesting video games have been released recently, the Family Guy movie is coming out on Tuesday and by the end of November, I plan to have a 5.1 system for the living room. The ugly baby will die from shock.
Also, by the end of next week, “Side Effects” should be completed and ready to show (this week I shifted my work schedule so I could spend some hang time with Spider Food. As a bonus, I get to spend some QT with the Middle Tucker and the second Aussie I have ever met, Kat. The first time I met her…let’s just say her first impression was bad. This time around it’s much better.
If I am in the City for New Year’s I plan to attend the They Might Be Giant’s New Year’s Eve show in BKLYN. It will be the first TMBG New Year’s show and I am stoked at the possibility.
On a graver note: Josh, Christina (A) and Dorothy (who don’t read this) get your shit together with your Bite the Music submissions. C and D, I don’t think it could possibly take someone a month to move into anywhere and Josh, whatever your reason is, we can work around it, so stop using that as an excuse. Gia, I know your computer is little more than an abacus with blinking lights on it, but you said the 30th and to the 30th ye shall be held. Jade, we look forward to your submission.
Phil, Will, Chris and I are very disappointed with you and all of your various excuses. It’s compiling a compact disc containing 80 minutes of music not rocket science. If you guys don’t want to be bothered with it, simply comply to rule #8 (I think it’s #8) from the Bite the Music rules and cough up the $20. As Will said, we’d rather receive the CD, but if you’re all just going to half or no ass it and just expect us to put time, money and effort into our submissions, then fuck ya. Pay us. Sorry to be the dick, but all of us feel this way and I’m the loud one, so we just thought putting two and two together would work out. Then again, posting this here (or on the official site) is something of a moot exercise seeing as that three of you don’t read either, one of you is using a broken rock as a computer and Jade is actually near completion of her work. Futile xmax, folks, futile and disappointing xmax.

No comments: