5.24.2005

5.24.05
7:59pm
Man, am I awesome.

9:07pm
Presque vu: A sense of experiencing something that has not happened yet, but will. Not precognition, exactly, but misplaced memory.
I have this every once in a while. A snatch of something that seems like it will be familiar when it happens. When it does happen (and it has many times) it is chilling. I’m filled with a feeling that time is some palpable substance and that it is flawed or faulty in some way. Very strange. Like this thinness in reality.
On a different note, I am considering buying Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2, but I don’t know who I would play it with.

9:17pm
I dream of living in a world without Spanish.

9:18pm
Or Ebonics.

9:19pm
Ebonics doesn’t pop up on spell check, but stromboli does. The Italians must be pissed.

No comments: