3.09.2003
I have a journal
Event? What does that mean? Am I supposed to have a reason for writing this? Well EAT ME! You can't make me have a reason for ANYTHING! Ha. Sucka. Okay...so this will probably go the way of my fucking web site that get approximately 4 hits per ever so why am I bothering? Oh yes, because it sounded really cool at the time. Meh. I suppose I don't really need a journal for purgative purposes since anything I need to talk about I talk to friends and anything I wouldn't tell my close friends I am certainly not going to put on the Internet. Granted, the concept of the Internet is wonderful: This sea of anonimity that one can just cast off their personal and emotional falderal into, but, come on, we've all seen the Matrix. God I'm even boring myself.
Labels:
First entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment