4.30.2018

End of the Month Music Bitchfest - April 2018 | Introducing Purple Rectangle

Over the past decade, I've been stockpiling musical devices. While I'm not overly proficient with any of them, I can get sound to come out. Little by little, I've crafted...stuff. Not really songs, not all of them...sort of between full on songs and sonic textures.

I'm finally ready to release some of the things I've made.

My debut EP, created solely with the Electro-Faustus Drone Thing and a duo of pedals (the Montreal Assembly Count to 5 and MWFX's Judder) is called LULL and is available everywhere digital now.

LULL isn't the first thing I've recorded and not everything I've done sounds like it, but it is the first piece of original music I wanted to release as Purple Rectangle, the title I've chosen for this endeavor.

It's one track with five distinct sections. It's drone and texture and atmosphere.

And there's more coming.

front cover

back cover

STREAM
Spotify
Apple Music

PURCHASE
iTunes

PRESENCE
Tumblr
Facebook

No comments: