8.09.2016

East Coast, West Coast, Everyone's A Killer: Getting The Fear


Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date, but a year to make love she wanted you to wait? Then, and only then......you are you an acter.*

Well, five days left and we have our very first diva! We'll see how that goes...

Yesterday was our first official bad day; lighting took two hours longer than expected because of issues with the space and we had to cut a scene. Not integral, but fun and funny. All told, losing one scene out of the whole film (knock wood) is pretty awesome. Yesterday was also the first time I broke out my headphones this entire time. That says something. It was also the first time I got dozy. 
Oy, what a day...
All in all, not actually bad, just not as smooth and awesome as every other day.

Now comes the time to worry about getting everything packed without Christina's mad Tetris skillz, worrying if I have enough food or too much food to last me until I leave* and making my flight and all that shit.
Ugh.
Teleportation.
Now.
Plz k thx.

I now have two VOs booked for next week, more Nellie's and more Zantac. Looking forward to it.

* Or a rapper.

** Pretty sure I have more tuna than bread, which is freaking me the fuck out. Enough yogurt for four more days. Haven't opened my peanut butter, pasta, two containers of oats, lemon zingers or second bag of Craisins. And don't even talk to me about my frozen mac and cheese, and lasagna, I'd completely forgotten about those until just now. Mostly subsisting on tuna, cheese, and eggs. Like some pescatarian caveman. I've consumed about 15 gallons of water though, so there's that.

No comments: