8.02.2016

East Coast, West Coast, Everyone's A Killer: Dreams

Have you ever gone to sleep with more than an hour of sun left in the sky? Well then, my friend and secret confidant, you are...........an Actor!*

5 am alarm this morning. Worried that I wouldn't hear it as I sleep with earplugs**, so I kept waking, checking the time then falling back asleep. Because of this, I had several dreams...

The first involved me in some NBC show, whether real or imagined, in a scene with Kristen Schaal and Colin Quinn. He could not remember his lines, somehow struck by stage fright. He said "Eunid States" instead of "United States", "thanking. You." instead of "thank you", then, placed a bagle on his head, rather than his hat.

The second featured my friend, Bill Kates showing up at my childhood home in New York with a bunch of actors to give them some sort of lecture. I was handed a huge tome written by Tony Danza. I could not tell you what it was about. These were some of the most obnoxious actors I have ever had the displeasure to dreaMeet.

Third was pretty focused on me trying to figure out how to get tickets to a Nine Inch Nails concert supporting their new album. The site had rehearsal footage, pictures and whatnot. There was a song playing in the background on the website as well and it wasn't great.

The final dream, or the final one I can recall, was a bawdy college campus comedy starring Chad Radwell from Scream Queens. It was basically a National Lampoon origin film for Chad and I would pay folding money to see it in its entirety.

In ten minutes or so, I'm heading out to Glendale for some scenes, then, I'm wrapped, an early one for me. Plans for Saturday are moving forward, and, soon, I shall take zee Gaza Strip.

AGAIN, if you've got eyes and like using them for pictures, follow @YouAndMeMovie on The Social Network. You might see a picture of me and freaking Sally Struthers.


* Or a toddler. Or both!

** To keep Ol' Scratch from putting his bifurcated penis in my ears, natch. ;-)

No comments: