8.10.2016

East Coast, West Coast, Everyone's A Killer: Simon Says "Demolition Man!!!!"

Have you ever butt wiggle stampy pants? Then. Actor.

The hardest thing I had to do yesterday was not pick at the delicious tapas that was right in front of me on the table for like forty five minutes.
I failed.
It was the most delicious failure.

Met the enchanting Armenian lady playing Eva (Sona) and she is just dazzling. Wish she was in more of the film. She has the most meaningful and beautiful tattoos I have ever seen.

Today is the biggest, hardest day I've got. There is singing, signing, sighing...all sightless. But! We are a Dedicated Team of Consummate Professionals and any thing worth doing, is worth doing...Ripght.
I was going to say "right". But I am leaving it.
Because it is Funny.

 Tomorrow and Friday are going to be the longest days because we are shooting in Anaheim (Disneyland, I assume, but, I'm just Camera Meat, so I could be wrong) so, shit, but, I might be able to see Alan, Autumn AND her little ones!

All right. Acting.

No comments: