6.30.2012

Soon, I Shall Number Among The Undead/I'm Totally Fine And You Should Come Over

Okay. So that tickling frog in my throat from yesterday has gestated into a rampaging shoggoth. I have decided that I am dying. So, since I am obviously going to turn into a zombie upon my death, I'm taking steps to make sure I become the best possible zombie that I can be. I'm sharpening my teeth, totally encasing my head in a protective covering (except for the sharpened teeth, of course) and reinforcing my joints and body with chain mail. No one's taking ME down without some collateral damage... I'm also attaching a time bomb to my body, just in case. Now, that said, I'm totally feeling much better and everyone I know should come over for tea and soft, frosted cakes. Since it's so hot out, you'll probably want to wear something light and easy to chew through rather than some sort of body armor. Or something. Don't be weird about it. All righty, I'm off to frost some cakes. I hope everyone likes cinnamon!!!

No comments: