6.29.2012

No, YOU stop melting my throat...

Figured out why my head felt like a centrifuge full of piss nails and hate spiders yesterday: I'm in the early phases of getting sick.
And, of course, my audition this morning went okay.
Of course.
Because, if I book this, it will record Monday or Tuesday...which will have given the Sick just enough time to sodomize my vocal chords.
Sans lube.
Fuck you, body.
No pizza for a MONTH, see how you like THAT.
Taking it as easy as I can this weekend, probably just doing the movie for Lisa's 31st. We're seeing Ted, which should be Family Guy, but with a teddy bear and Marky Mark.
Which, if I'm in a proper state of delirium, should be AMAZING.

Then, since Chris will be gone for the next 8 days, I'm going to put in the AC, drag my mattress into my living room and squat like a God King in a Palace made of Smiles and Light.
You haven't killed me yet, Summer*, and you won't this year either.












*I'm referring to the season, not Summer Posey, a whore I went to high school with.

No comments: