6.06.2012

Five Stars

Ah ha ha ha ha haa.
As I walked into work today, I was told to see the head of my department, a cool cat named Chuck.
He handed me an envelope and told me he was recommending me as a five star employee*.
Someone...is clearly not paying attention.

Had four auditions in two days and I don't feel great about any of them.
My most recent was for a David Lynch style H&M short film thing in which I had to be peculiar.
Yes, I was peculiar, but I could have been more peculiar.
So, I let myself down on that front.

The others were VO; two for Comcast (I prefer it when they just book me) and one for...something else...which I can't remember...oh, American Express.
They're teaming up with Facebook...because neither one is doing very well, I suppose.

Still sifting through past journal entries.
Still impressing myself.
I've also connected my journal with my Facebook and Twitter.
Which will produce:
  • Unfriending
  • Unfollowing
  • Uninterest
  • Complaints about using words that aren't real
Or so I firmly believe.

Enjoy the deluge of ME.







*Not ironically.

No comments: