2.13.2004

Good news/bad news

The good mews is tomorrow I am working at the Hospital from 7am to 7pm. Ergo hence thus there would have been only 6 people for cranium tonight, BUT (the bad news) now Kady’s artistic friend Mark will be coming in my stead (do you remember him Kaitlyn?) raising the number from gorgeous, Satanic 6 back to unlucky, unwieldy 7. Fuck life. Just promise me that there will be resolution and comeuppance for his defacing of Kaitlyn’s forehead.
On another channel, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. I plan to pump Outkast’s “Happy Valentine’s Day” incessantly, maybe pausing for some Prince. I love that artists like Andre 3000, Prince and the Magnetic Fields have turned Valentine’s Day from a Hallmark Holiday into something funky and scathing. Fuck your Valentine’s Day.

No comments: