6.14.2006

It was destroyed it was destroyed!!!

6.14.06
3:12 PM
Today I am here to sing the praises of Advil. I woke up at 6 this morning with a terrible, ligament snapping pain in my leg. I tried stretching, and a whole bunch of other shit to try and stop the pain, but nothing worked. I had no clue what was wrong. Anyway, I woke up, took three Advil and tried to go back to sleep. When I woke up at 11 or so, the pain wasn’t just dulled, it was fucking gone. The upside is that the Advil worked great for pain relief, but the downside is I can totally see myself getting addicted to painkillers later in life when Advil just doesn’t cut it. Meh. I always thought I would make a good junkie.

6:35 PM
I just ordered some dinner from La Famiglia and the guy called me Paulie. Awesome. I’m a Goodfella now. The excitement of the NIN concert this Saturday has almost completely consumed me. Ray and I are going to set out stupidly early and get sunburns in order to see a soundcheck and/or meet and greet. Ray plans on giving Reznor a copy of the EDIETS video and Binding Silence if he sees him.
Also, I must now begin to download songs for BEECHOUZATRONICON XMAX. I’m sorry if this sounds like a dictatorial decision, but I am planning on not allowing any albums to be played while we’re there. Not for my benefit but think about it, can you think of one album that 7 people can agree on? Chris mentioned Sergeant Pepper and Achtung, Baby and I thought maybe some Guns N Roses, but who knows. I plan on downloading Billboard’s Top 100 from the early 90’s and burning them onto several CD’s although Gia suggested an mp3/iPod solution. Whatever the case, the time is rushing up. This is going to be dumb fun.
Pizza is here.
Ha-whooot!

No comments: