6.21.2006

For nouf.

I have dedicated journal entries to lots of people since I started yammering off into the internet void; to Jade, Jenna, Michelle and others.
I don’t think I have ever rambled about Christina though.
Christina Girlfriend that is, in fact, that’s all there is from now on. Who needs more than one? Thursly.
Honestly, it’s a little weird. There is so much I know about her and so much I respect and love about her I kind of get lost. It’s like trying to describe the qualities of one snowflake during a blizzard or one drop of water in the ocean. You’re thinking about just how refreshing and cold the snowflake is but then you’re distracted by its beauty only to be lost in reflection on how unique it is.
I’m going to try though.
Where the fuck do I start? She’s amazing. She’s tolerant (wink), helpful, amazing, caring, loving, a hot ass, the utter shiznit, amazing, an awesome cook (though lacking some confidence), she is SO tolerant you have no idea, I mean 97% of the people who know me can hardly stand me and she LIVES with me…, she’s fun AND funny, she’s fickle (but in this context let’s say she keeps things interesting, how about that?), she has a magic in her that reminds me of how I used to look at the world when I was a child, she’s more compassionate than anyone I have ever met but in what appears to be a genuinely altruistic way (unlike that cunt Mother Teresa), she likes waterfalls AND the desert (also goat cheese AND goats), she can make a bad day tolerable, a neutral day good and a good day amazing, without really doing anything. She rubs my head. She scratches my back. She gives me billugiliugg. She is the equivalent of Lauren as far as style, but whereas Lauren shines brightest when it comes to subtlety, Christina will always be able to make me worry how my parents will react when they see what she has put together (although she can rock a plain, hot dress or jeans with the best of them). Her eyes are very peaceful and expressive although I can’t really talk about them or I’ll just get distracted or fall over or something. Her neck is often ticklish but I can put up with that. She’s amazing. She has just enough elements of a mother to make mine a bit jealousy at times…and that is fucking awesome. She has her problems but she is also finding ways to use aspects of those problems to solve solutions and to grow. She’s understanding and that’s a big one since I often feel like no one really gets me. She listens to Gavin Friday, Gogol Bordello, The Tiger Lilies and other stuff that just might baffle and scare the casual listener.
She is Tylenol when my head aches.
She is potato soup when I am hungry.
She is the Gay Bar.
She is magic when everything else is mundane.
She is rawk.
And I love her.
A lot.

No comments: