1.07.2004

You all get gold stars...for laziness and hyperbole...

Well, well, well…I guess the poor babies who work 9 to 5 jobs aren’t SO bored they can’t help me define these words, now are they? Welly, welly, welly, I guess now some people will just HAVE to stop talking about that aspect of their lives altogether, now won’t they? Wellity, wellity, wellity, boogerface though I might be…I am also the incinerating light of truth that illuminates the good in your souls (except for Kaitlyn, whose soul I claimed earlier) while at the same time destroying the evil in them. How true is this final statement? Very. Oh yes, so very true. You can taste the truth between your tongue and frenum can’t you? You like it…yeah truthful…aw yeah…eat the validity of my statement…
Anyway, since you lazy slagbones weren’t bored enough to write dictionary entries, perhaps you will be more inclined to read dictionary entries… http://www.alcyone.com/max/lit/devils/a.html this link will lead you to “The Devil’s Dictionary” by Ambrose Bierce. He was a contemporary of Poe’s and had a rather troubled life at the end of which he went insane and disappeared like Keyser Soze. He is much funnier than Poe, as you will see. “Eat and grow fat on my blessings for one day I shall eat them back out of you.” –Guido M. Paparazzi

No comments: