1.29.2004

Best breakfast et al.

I think four Eggo waffles, micro waved so they are totally scalding and porous covered in butter and Log Cabin syrup (so that shit soaks in) and a big ol' glass of chocolate milk is the best bomb way to start the day. Also amazing: Crepes (made by my sweet crepe making bitch) and French toast and anything encompassing bacon ("The food of joy." - Sarah Vowell) and cheese. Lunch? Hmmm...tougher, since there is more stuff universally "lunch" than universally "breakfast", but here goes. I believe some sort of club sandwich either turkey, bacon (food of joy), lettuce, tomato and mayo or chicken, avocado, bacon (joy) or something along those lines. With grape soda to drink. Always with grape soda to drink. Dinner? At this moment I am inclined to say McDonalds or pizza or great Chinese or something, but who knows. I always dig the stuff that Chris cooks. The procedure is this: Pre, during and post cooking Chris says it sucks, it's shitty, it tastes like nothing or shit-flavored nothing etc., but I always flip over it. I don’t know if she's fishing for compliments or really getting down on her cooking. All I know is that if I like her "shitty" cooking, I need to have some "very good" food. So, hey, I'LL fuck Mark if he'll make me something scrumptious. I got this feeling he wants to climb the Totem Paul. Back to the food, we should find out if mufungo will be one of our favorite foods. The plantains and potatoes weren't a problem, but where do we find salt fucking pork? We need to get on this. Foods anyone?

No comments: