1.24.2013

TARGET ACQUIRED. AGAIN. ME. THEY ACQUIRED ME. AGAIN.

Specifically for the first ever Tweet-To-Runway Show which took place earlier today.
It's a part of their Everyday Collection ad campaign (for which I do their radio spots; you may have heard them if you use Pandora...I sex it up regarding tomatoes, bacon and Any'Tizers...whatever the hell those are...).
My job was to read the tweets of people tweeting about everyday things and to then comment on said tweet then invite them to participate in said show.
You can check out all my sexy voice mouthing here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49VV18KYYONnSB-If_Tj0KDe4-5TTU8y

Also, I discovered yesterday that one of the last remaining members of Coil, Danny Hyde, has finished some music that was started years ago and intended to close the Moon's Milk releases.
Long story short, when I ordered this new music, I received a thank you e-mail from Hyde, so, obviously, I took the opportunity to tell him how great his stuff is, about the Coil Review Project AND about the fact that I just interviewed Chris Vrenna (who he had worked with during his time remixing for NIN) and that we had discussed Coil at length.
He wrote back saying that he was thankful and that he'd be interested to hear what Vrenna told me about working with Coil.
Bottom line: I'm going to try to get Danny Hyde...of Coil...on my fucking podcast.
I have...so many questions.

And, speaking of my podcast (digressive_obscenity, subscribe and I'll give you a candy!), after some bloodcreaming battles with iTunes and servers and feeds and fucking SATAN HIMSELF, everything looks to be in order for the release of the first episode on Monday, and the subsequent release of each episode after that, on each subsequent Monday.
Worst case scenario, you'll be able to listen and/or download it from the tumblr site but not iTunes at first.
I'm very proud of what I've done here and I look forward to sharing this with you and recording more.
Thanks to the handful of folks who participated in the first wave of episodes.

And...that's it.
Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday and then, Saturday, the party to celebrate my birthday.
It's going to be laid back and pizza and pajamas.

Just like me.

No comments: