9.25.2009

Seriously, it really is only built for cuban linx.


9.25.09
7:51 pm
Just finished "Rant".
That book takes quite a turn in the last sixth or so.
Way to go, Chuckster.
Watched the remake of Friday the 13th a few nights ago.
While I don't really think the series needed a "reboot" and I would have loved to see the mythic Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash plot that was in the works, they did an all right job of it.
Nothing too cheesy.
And Jason, while still able to apparently teleport, now runs! And has amazing archery and trap laying and tunneling skills!
He was more like a Green Beret gone Section 8 than a supernatural monster man.  He wasn't stabbed or shot forty times without feeling it, he was just really efficient.
I hope they don't make another ten movies before rebooting it again though, that would be a waste.
My mind was wandering on my way to work today and I reflected on just how creepy and awkward a key party is.
Did any of you see The Ice Storm?
Not only a good movie, but a great depiction of just how creepy and awkward a key party could be.
Granted I've been in a committed relationship for almost a decade, but still, sounds creepy and awkward...yeah...you picked those keys...go fuck Fred.
*SHUDDER*
Fred's gross.
Freds are always gross.
Although Freddie McFarren wasn't gross, he was more...rambunctious.
(He was this guy I went to grade school with.)
BUT he wasn't a Fred...he was a Freddie.
Freddie Mercury wasn't gross either so I suppose my hypothesis still holds fruit.
Ah, fruit.
I'm going to read some comics.
Then I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife.
Actually, I'm going to watch Observe and Report.
Whoa.
I just sneezed ALL OVER EVERYTHING.
Hope you like hot dogs...

No comments: