9.18.2009

Rub A Dub Dub...I'm A Frat Boy Rapist


9.18.09
4:03 pm
Remember that busy, motherplucking day I had last week?
Turns out I booked the parody of the typical hyperactive psychotic scrubbing bubbles thing, but they ended up having a callback which was really a re-audition wherein they had the guys just do a normal voice rather than the character voice.
I was a bit peeved because I thought the high pitched one was great, but whatever.
Three hours in a studio with three other guys, four if you include the director, Rob, who is from L.A. and just shot a music video in which hot strippers were covered in slime at 1000 frames per second.
Ah the Business of Show...
It was wonderful, brilliant fun and the improv was filthy.
Should be out the first week or so of November.
The Davidoff thing is out and the CNN thing should be out soon.
I'll post links soon.
Been pretty fruitful recently.
Must be doing something right.
Also put three more Dead Ends up last night, as well as a new pun.
Sure wish Phil and Jess would pull their respective thumbs out of their respective asses and man up...shit, nig.
Going to some pre-wedding thing tomorrow.
*sigh*
I swear there will be no wedding shenanigans for me and Chris.
We're going to get married, quietly, in a lake in Maine or in a coyote den in the desert or in our bathroom, have a "Change of Facebook Status" party and maybe some cake.
Cake for us, not you.
No dresses, airplanes, farting, gifts, beer, nothing.
Just two awesome people in love.
Unless she finds out about my collection of circumcised clitori.
Might be a deal breaker.
Might.
Picking up my iPod today.
The headphone jack was being a dick and Apple wanted to charge me 175 fucking dollars to replace it.
And it would have taken over a week.
Tekserve wanted to charge me $50.
And it took them two days.
So I deferred to Tekserve.
You Apple fucks.
iTunes has a flawed interface!!!
Anyway.
I just came up with a new friend for Peter Firehead to play with.
His name is Mr. Face.

10:54pm
Just as I was about to leave one of the boiled potatoes I work with began to wax political about the mayor.
He lost all credibility (or whatever credibility he started with) when he referred to the mayor's "croonies".

No comments: