5.14.2009

Go absolutely fuck yourself, you maladjusted and frigid bitch.


5.14.09
7:09 pm
My faith may have been misplaced in Seattle Cafe...at least in their paninis.
Had an audition for Sunny D this morning.
They're still making Sunny D.
Way to go, guys.
In other news, Chris and I are but one hour and thirty five minutes away from the end of Battlestar Galactica (save one final made-for-TV movie coming out in November) and we're terrified of what may transpire.
After BSG, we may pick up the fifth season of Lost. May hopes are now that They have decided on an ending for the show, the shit will start to become less....annoying IS the right word, yes. And personally, I am four episodes away from the end of the first (of many hopefully) season on Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. They seem to be getting better as they progress... After that, I still have the new season of Rescue Me to get immersed in, but only after I've finished the last episode of Volume 3 of Heroes and the end of the 18th and totality of the 19th seasons of The Simpsons.
Busy busy busy.
Busy.
Facetious.
Then, I have Cake, TMBG and two Nine Inch Nails shows in two weeks. I've been somewhat good about not spoiling the setlists for NIN but from what I'm trying not to see, they have some CRAZY shit on there. Songs they haven't played in over 14 years and some they've never played at all. Literally a different show every night...for at least a few nights of course. They learned over 70 songs for this tour, plus some covers that...well...who gives a shit but me anyway.
It's going to be good. Just take comfort in the fact that I'll be enjoying myself. Not that I need to be at a NIN concert to enjoy myself, I'm enjoying myself right now, but I will enjoy myself even more so at the aforementioned concerts.
Yes.
And finally, Scorched Earth is MELTING the hours here. I am a sick, sick, lazy genius.
And please check in on RSPS and Dead Ends, as there has been new shit added that will help you to further get ur freak on.

No comments: