12.05.2006

Glass knives!!

12.4.06
7:03 PM
The four Doritos spots are up on-line.
If you are interested, you have to do some digging, but they are worth it.
Go to www.doritos.com and click on the “Crash the Superbowl” link. From there, find the directory of videos and hunt down the “Snack Tragedy” series. There are four: Football, Heart Breaker, Game Over and just Snack Tragedy.
They are beautiful and sexy.
In honor of this momentous occasion, I have bought a new flavor of Dorito:
Blazin’ Buffalo and Ranch.
It is barely edible.
Avoid it like osmotic diarrhea.
My Christmas list ranges from DVD’s and books to high end electronics.
My iPod is killing me.
Oh. I forgot.
I got an iPod.
It’s a big fucker. From the Vincent Black Shadow Factory Team.
Due to my sloppy file keeping, it has already taken me 10 hours to have one folder for all Beck, Prince, Cake and eels songs respectively.
I fear the They Might Be Giants and Nine Inch Nails task.
Between the two bands I have about 1,500 songs.
I’m only a little OCD in reality, but things like this are where it shines.
Electronic OCD.
I’m still trying to finish all that Bond stuff.
I’m up to “A View To A Kill”.
I’m going to eat now, then type up the last three reviews I have notes on.
Live and Let Diamonds
The Spy Who Loved Gun
For Your Moonraker Only

No comments: