8.08.2006

Spetznaz-29

8.8.06
4:35 PM
Today might be the return of the two hour lunch breaks….
The other day I was on the train with my headphones and they were doing a great job of isolating me. Between songs, there was a silence and I heard the words “pedophile filed”. Obviously I stopped my music and listened on. There was a man stalking up and down my Subway car holding out a newspaper to people and talking about how this guy molested a four year old girl ands then sued someone for calling him a pedophile or something along those lines. He asking people to rip up the newspaper with the story in it, I think. He was mostly intelligible, but not entirely. Anyway, he seemed upset at the whole thing and I concur.
On an unrelated note, the ATM (Automatic Teller Machine, not Ass To Mouth) here smells like Bumper Cars.
I plan to eat Sesame Chicken for dinner. Mmmmm…
Oh, and all of my “Taken From Me” videos have been viewed. Nine of them have single digit view numbers, but “Love” (the one co-starring Pinky) has 1,006 since last Friday. I guess it’s true that the Internet loves a dildo.

9:50 PM
I think I’ve just eaten the worst Chinese food in my life. Usually, Happy Wok (my source for Happy Chinese fun) is 90 to 100% each and every tyime I order from them, but today? The sesame chicken was dry and crackly; utterly unsatisfying. I threw mostofit away. The egg roll was sub par and THAT is always an affront to God. The only somewhat redeeming element of this meal was something I had never tried before. It was called “sliced BBQ pork roast pork” according to the menu, and when I first removed it from the bag my heart stopped. Imagine getting the typical clear, plastic tub usually reserved for soup, and finding it filled with ichor. Then, upon closer examination, you notice things floating in the ichor. Strips of flesh and strings of tendon seeming to twitch whilst suspended in this liquid that could only have come from another dimension…probably from beyond the stars. I was trepidacious, but it tasted just fine and for four dollars you apparently get a whole pig, so I have some left over if anyone is interested in coming over and tasting my Lovecraft pork.
What an unsatisfying meal. My tummy tum demands recompense! Dues must be paid!! The dragon must be sated!!! FUCK DA POLEESE!!!!

No comments: