8.17.2006

Sharon Stone is a bad actress.

8.17.06
8:07 PM
First off, Vault makes your teeth FUZZY with sugar. If you don’t brush within a few hours of consuming it, you will lose them forever. That stuff has enough sugar in it to power a 10-year old.
Next, I just ordered sushi. I. Ordered sushi.
World be comin’ to an end.
Today, I am tired. I awoke at 10 after a mere 6 hour respite in order to attend an audition for the Nextel Company. I shone as only the brightest star in the sky can and hopefully, they will see that and pay me a lot of money to do very little. Hopefully.
Tomorrow (since I am out of work at 7 rather than 11) I am going to bring Jacob’s Ladder over to Lisa’s and we (a whole bunch of ‘we’, I think) are going to watch it. What do you think of that? Ha. Stick that in your hat.
I am also a bit peeved because I had a good idea and now it is gone. Fucking hate that.

8:58 PM
Yum yum. Had a truly enjoyable sushi experience. California Rolls and Spicy Tuna Rolls xmax. Plus some nummy num num miso soup. They also gave me two fortune cookies.
I feel like Ice Cube.

No comments: