8.21.2006

I have no patient here by that name.

8.21.06
9:39 PM

Excellent dance with creativity today. Lisa, Becca, Kelly and I thought up an idea of Friday and I’ve been fleshing it out since. Ray is going to shoot and edit the project and anyone who is interested is welcome to be a part of it. I think that Alan, Gia and Mel would work well on this. Anyway, I just finished the first/final draft (depending on what we think of it) and I’m going to send it out tonight.
Sunday was a looong day. Chris and I woke and took a train to New Haven, Connecticut to meet up with Will, Megan and Drew…to see what will soon be dubbed the biggest grossing movie of all time…Snakes On A Plane.
It is everything the title promises. It is gold and silver and diamonds.
See it or be lost.
After that I had some pizza that made me ejaculate and then Will drove us back towards NYC although we had to get out on 171st street and Webster in the Bronx. I felt the bullets aimed at me. Then I watched the William Shatner roast on Comedy Central at Alan’s. Character assassination xmax.
I think that’s all for right now.
On the other side of the room I am hearing the laziest of the lazy security guards standing in the office talking about how they should get more for doing less. I completely agree with the concept, just not for these assholes. They sound like little girls who have dropped their ice creams on the ground and want mommy to buy them more just because. Jesus. I wish the Mafia would swing by and drop some Hoffa on these pussies.
Anyway, yeah.
Hm. Interesting. Gia just called. She is watching Rocky in Bryant Park, drunk and willing to participate in The Modern Actor’s Guide To Auditioning Or What Never to Do If You Want To Be A Successful Actor (that’s the title of our magnum opus). Magnum, baby. Magnum opus inflagrante delecto xmax.
Opus.
Exit.

No comments: